Lil goo gal. (Wanted her to be more blue but I have a limited range of markers!!)
20th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher to winning entry who inserts reblog banner on their Tumblr. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- this round i will also open up to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start march 8
- end march 15
unikitty was amazing
doodle because i was thinking about yume nikki today
I’ve seen a lot of conflicting opinions over whether the word “stupid” is ableist or not. I’ve decided to err on the side of caution and stop using it. But it’s a difficult habit to break, so I’ve made a list of words to use instead. I’m posting it in case other people find it useful.
Referring to people:
- willfully ignorant
Referring to ideas or things:
- waste of time
(If I made a mistake and one of these is ableist, let me know and I’ll take it off the list.)
Other words to avoid: idiot, moron, stupid, dumb, insane, daft, imbecile, lame, loony, retarded, cretin, crazy, spaz, spastic, numbskull, halfwit, dimwit, hysterical, ditzy, nutty/nuts.
Of course, getting rid of ableist attitudes requires more than just switching up which words you use. But words are a decent place to start.
SMOKER IS ME?????
I FOUND SOME OF MY OLD L4D COMICS IO AMDE WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 6TH GRADE IM LAUGTHGIN SO HARD
they could be a gator